COMO Cocoa Island, known locally as Makunufushi, is located among South Malé’s coral atolls. Importantly, guests do not need seaplanes to access the island; it is just a 40-minute speedboat transfer from the international airport on Malé (the main island). In addition, COMO Cocoa Island is located in the opposite direction to the majority of resorts (concentrated in the North Malé atoll) and occupies a quieter, undisturbed area.
Due to the isolated nature of the Maldives, almost all travellers arrive by air. There is one international airport, situated on the island of Hulhulé, which is two kilometres across the water from the capital, Malé. There are many scheduled and charter flights to the region. Providers change frequently according to the time of year and it is advisable to check with your local travel agent.
There is also an international airport on the southern island of Gan. Gan is situated on the southernmost island of the Addu Atoll. From Malé, it takes approximately 70 minutes to fly to Gan.
Roundtrip airport transfers, combined with other COMO Cocoa Island guests, is available for scheduled flights only.
- One Spa Treatment, per room, per stay
- Fresh Fruits and Juice daily
The following amenities are subject to availability at the time of check-in/departure:
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
- Dhoni Suite accommodations
- Stay 4 nights and pay for 3
- Stay 7 nights and pay for 5
- Stay 14 nights and pay for 10
- When booking any of the above, you will also receive:
- 10% off rate
- Complimentary half board offer*
- 50% off combined roundtrip speedboat transfer
Our Exclusive Offers:
- One spa treatment, per room, per stay
- Fresh fruits and juice daily
- Early check-in**
- Late check-out**
**Subject to availability at the time of arrival/departure.
Check In: 2:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 Noon