From the surviving fresco of the Last Supper to the terraced gardens and pool, Belmond Villa San Michele is a feast for the eyes. In the 15th century it was a monastery, today it is one of Europe's most fascinating hotels. A Renaissance Villa, a perfect view of Florence. Refined taste, a rarefied, sparkling beauty. The finest resort from which to appreciate the city of the Medicis via the comfortable complimentary shuttle that runs every 20 minutes and in just 15 minutes links the Villa to the shop windows, the art, the museums. A dedicated Kids' Concierge will be glad to suggest the most fun activities for families and children. A Kids' Club with English-speaking supervisor is also available. Dining at La Loggia Restaurant will be one of the most romantic experiences of your entire trip. For a truly unique event, celebrate your special moments in the brand new Davanzati Room. Don't leave without learning the secrets of Italian cuisine at the hotel's Cookery School, where hands-on lessons are taught by the hotel's Chef.
- American buffet breakfast for two daily, included in the rate
Our Exclusive Offers:
- Special Signature rate
- One lunch for two at the Pool Restaurant, once during stay. Beverages excluded
- Fresh flowers and fruit in the room upon arrival
- Complimentary broadband Internet access
- Upgrade to the next room category*
*Subject to availability at the time of arrival.
- One-way airport transfer (conditions apply)**
Check In: 2:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 NOON